HelloFresh is a fresh meal kit delivery service that makes weekly menu planning and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. HelloFresh boxes can reduce food waste and perhaps save you money by delivering precisely what you need in precise quantities. The recipes can also help you improve your cooking skills by introducing you to dishes you’ve never tried before. However, HelloFresh is a subscription business, which means you don’t buy individual boxes but rather sign up for a regular delivery schedule.
There are a variety of reasons why you might wish to cancel or change your HelloFresh membership, including travel, changing dietary preferences or finances, or simply wanting to try something new when it comes to meal planning and cooking. But, can you cancel or amend your HelloFresh subscription, skip a delivery, or skip a delivery? If that’s the case, how can you cancel your HelloFresh membership? Continue reading to learn more.
Subscription Plans for HelloFresh
HelloFresh is a weekly subscription service that will automatically renew unless you stop, change, or cancel your subscription on your customer account page. There is no membership charge to begin getting boxes, and when you sign up, you may choose from a variety of meal plans, each of which can be purchased in amounts of two, three, four, five, or six different meals per week in a two- or four-person serving size. The following are some of the HelloFresh meal plans:
- Classic Meat & Veggie: A classic omnivorous diet including recipes from a range of cuisines featuring meat, chicken, fish, and fresh vegetables.
- Veggie: The recipes are vegetarian and do not contain any meat.
- Family-friendly recipes are those that are specifically designed to appeal to children’s tastes.
- Pescatarian: These dishes don’t use meat or poultry, but they do include fish and seafood.
- Calorie Smart: This plan includes meals that are all under 650 calories per serving and have been approved by a dietician.
- Quick & Easy: These meals may usually be made in about 20 minutes for individuals who are short on time.
How to Make a Subscription Change with HelloFresh
Customers’ HelloFresh meal plans are never locked in. You can adjust the number of meals you receive each week, the number of servings each recipe, and/or the type of recipes you receive at any time by logging into your customer account page. For example, you might start with two servings of four different Pescatarian dishes every week, but then opt the next week to try two servings of only three Calorie Smart recipes.
How to Cancel a HelloFresh Delivery
You can skip your forthcoming delivery from your HelloFresh customer account page before it is packaged and sent. To skip an order, follow these steps:
- Click on My ‘Menu’ from your account page.
- Choose the day of the week you wish to skip for delivery.
- Click ‘Edit Delivery’ at the top of the menu.
- Select ‘Skip this week’ from the alternatives that appear.
Subscriptions to HelloFresh can be canceled in the following ways.
By entering into your customer account page and clicking on your name in the upper right-hand corner, you can cancel HelloFresh subscriptions. Click ‘Account Settings’ from there. Go to the Status section at the bottom of the Plan Settings page and click ‘Cancel Plan.’ Finally, simply follow the termination prompts, and you will receive confirmation that your account has been canceled.
It’s vital to remember that you must pause/cancel five days before your next planned delivery by 11:59 p.m. PT, or you’ll be charged for that order. Because the order has already been completed, HelloFresh is unable to process cancellations submitted beyond the cut-off date.
Recommendations from the Editors
- Deals on Food Processors in June 2022
- 11 Magnesium-Rich Foods That Are Extremely Beneficial
- The 11 Healthiest Foods Carbohydrate-dense
- Sweet Potatoes: 10 Health Benefits and Why They’re Beneficial
- 11 of the Best Prebiotic Foods to Include in Your Diet